North Norfolk Exhibition Project
Annual General Meeting
Saturday 23 April 2-4 pm
Warham Reading Room
32 The Street,
You are cordially invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the North Norfolk Exhibition Project on Saturday 23 April from 2 to 4 pm in Warham Reading Room.
We will be celebrating All Saints Church, Wighton as the new venue for our annual Summer exhibition of contemporary art.
Come and meet Committee Members and learn about summer plans:
In summer 2022 there will be a one-day event in All Saints Church, Wighton on Saturday 2 July when artists will be leading short workshops and demonstrating their skills.
July 2023 sees the return of the exhibition of the month-long contemporary art exhibition showcasing artists with a Norfolk connection.
Come and hear what the 2023 Curator has in mind for that exhibition and consider getting involved as a volunteer.
Have a cup of tea and share your ideas with like-minded people.
We look forward to seeing you there.
JOIN THE NORTH NORFOLK EXHIBITION PROJECT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
We are looking for committed individuals to join the NNEP Board of Trustees to help steer and assist with future open exhibitions.
The North Norfolk Exhibition Project (NNEP) promotes the profile of contemporary visual arts in north Norfolk by means of an annual open contemporary art exhibition. With associated workshops and events, it encourages and extends accessibility and inclusion in the enjoyment and process of contemporary art for all sections of the public.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have an interest in the arts
- You have enthusiasm and a willingness to spend time and effort working for the NNEP
- You have got ambitious ideas for future exhibitions and are interested in working with the community in North Norfolk arts projects?
As a trustee you will:
- Have the opportunity to make strategic decisions and develop new skills
- Influence the shape of innovative arts projects
- Have the chance to improve the accessibility and inclusion in the arts of people and communities in North Norfolk
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Mary Crofts contemporaryartcley@cleyart
The North Norfolk Exhibition Project is a registered charity – Charity No. 1156869.